Skin care products in 2015, I had fun reviewing them! This has been a fantastic year for discovering new skin care products. Here is a list of my favorites!
5. OZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum provides moisture to the skin and gives it a healthy glow.
4. ERA Ageless Skincare have high quality skin care products that delivered results! I was asked to try the starter kit which included a couple of masks, eye cream and serum and a moisturizing cream.
3. The Derma Roller System I was very skeptical about this product before trying it, but it made me a believer. Helped to remove a very stubborn scar from my leg.
2. Subtle Green Vienne Regenerative ad Restorative Lotion I loved the scent and it helped to even out my skin tone and clear up my acne.
- OZ Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel this product is amazing. It actually lifted my eye. The skin around it was noticeably firmer.
So there you have it! My favorite skin care products for 2015. What skin care products have you discovered in 2015 that have changed your life?
1,456 total views, 0 views today
For the past few weeks I have been using Subtle Green’s Vienne Regenerative and Restorative Lotion. I was immediately impressed with it at the beginning. The scent is heavenly, it’s very lightweight and absorbs easily into the skin.
I’ve noticed that skin is smoother, my skin tone is more even and my acne that I have been struggling with has almost disappeared. Subtle Green’s Vienne Regenerative and Restorative Lotion increases circulation and helps to even out skin tone.
The ingredients are all natural. Notice the first ingredient is aqua or water. My bottle has an expiry date of December 2015. The dark colored glass bottle helps to preserve the lotion and limit its exposure to light.
I am very impressed with this product and highly recommend it to everyone! To find out more about Subtle Green’s Vienne Regenerative and Restorative Lotion go to their website SubtleGreen.com.
Disclaimer: I received a free bottle of Subtle Green’s Vienne Regenerative and Restorative Lotion. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and the views are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this review.
2,383 total views, no views today